Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Watermelon lemonade

We had walking tacos for dinner and I found a pinterest recipe for watermelon lemonade.  It was really good but a huge mess to make and it took a long time.  Luckily I had two helpers :)
Sierra went home yesterday.  I enjoyed her visit very much.  We had some days with everyone, then travel days, then a few more days with mom and dad and lastly a good week with just Sierra.  It was very nice.  We did some fun things like go to the movies, Disney, pedi's, target.  We watched movies and ate lunch and took walks and had some talks and some nice quiet stretches just enjoying being together.  It was great.  I love that girl.
yummy
This one loves to sit in the sun.  I think he wishes he could go out and chase a bird or two but he's stuck looking out.

No comments:

Post a Comment