Thursday, May 5, 2016

Nice day

What a pleasant day it turned out to be. This morning Ethan and I went to the dentist. He's new to us but I liked him very much. Of course I didn't get my teeth cleaned, that's in two weeks, but all in all it was a good dental day. No cavities for either of us.

Then we went to cafe rio for Cinco de Mayo.

Then I took him back to school and met Heather at Albertsons. She is our trek food person and I am her assigned helper. Luckily she is awesome so that's very very good and I am a good helper!  She has a whole spreadsheet of where and at what price and when she's going to buy all the items we need. She is being a very good steward of the Lord's money and I'm happy to help her.
Grace and Katherine
This evening the elementary school had their talent show. Admittedly I was not super excited to go. However I was delighted to find it was a well thought out and wonderful show. They held an audition and actually didn't let everybody participate, this sounds mean but believe me it was not. I cannot count how many elementary school talent shows I have been to where it is 10 or 15 minutes of torturous non-talent followed by a couple good acts, repeated endlessly.
This whole talent show took less than one hour, every act was wonderful, I smiled and felt good and enjoyed wholly every single child's performance! It was great!!!!
Hannah's friend sent her this cute throwback picture. This is Amanda, Kalina, Hannah, Bethany, Helaman and Cedric.  So cute!!
so sweet
And here is the happy family! Michael and JaNee and Scarlett and River.

Tonight Hannah and I had a camp meeting.  It went well and another day is done :)

No comments:

Post a Comment