Wednesday, May 4, 2016

A day to remember!

Today River Michael Arhets was born!!! The first boy Arhets in 40 years. Dad has one brother, who had 3 daughters. Dad had 6 daughters and 2 sons. My brothers had 1 daughter each... until today!  So yay for the whole family! 
I'm super excited since we will be going to a wedding in a couple of weeks and we can stop and see him!! Can't wait!
In the meantime what a handsome boy! May the fourth  (force) we with him:)
Today is Star Wars day. A favorite. We made a Star Wars dinner: Hutt dogs, Vader-taters, Vader-ade, Obi-wan kebob-ies, tie-fighters and "do, or do not, there is no try" pie. We had to eat in a rush because Rob had quorum visits to do and Grace had her end of the year band concert.

I asked her to pose for a picture because she looked so pretty and so musical. This is the face I got. 
Julia and I went out to lunch. We had a super fun visit. 

We also had a camp meeting this morning. I have lots is assignments so I better get on it!  Less than 2 months until camp.

I'm reading this fun book. I've read some of her others and have liked them. They are light and magical and set in the south. All things I enjoy in a book.

Also a brag on my own boy. He scored the highest score in the school in science. His teacher was thrilled and said he was so happy to have a ringer from MD. I won't comment on what I think that says about the school system here. 

And this dude is a budding botanist! One boy each for Dani and for me. Boys are rare in our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment