Friday, May 27, 2016

Friday

We went to the exotic feline conservation center this morning. Tatum started out with such cute hair... But she took it out before we got there and was then scrappyzilla. 
We saw some cats and some peacocks. 
Tatum was our official photog!
When we got home she wanted to sew. It took all afternoon but she made a cute little doll. Then I remembered a fun book I have called "Fanny" about a little girl who sewed her own doll too. So we read it.
This evening we are going to see Alice in Wonderland, except Ethan who was invited and wanted to go to a party...at a girls house, ....with both boys and girls at it. 
Weird!
I don't know how I feel about this but I do know I would rather he doesn't even start dating until after his mission. Really.
He's so handsome and smart and nice that I am sure girls will continue to like him and someday he will like them back. Yikes

No comments:

Post a Comment