Friday, July 10, 2015

sea day

We had a really fun day. We were at sea all day.  Normally I like the days in port best but today was a pretty good day.
We slept in, which was awesome.  Even Grace has been sleeping in as she is pretty tired by the time we go to bed.
Grace went to kids club, which she LOVES.
We found a table on the deck and played Phase 10.  Ethan won and we all had a fun time playing.
We also played monopoly deck.  We saw an awesome show.  Had a very delicious dinner.  Ethan played a lot of soccer.
The highlight of the day was we went to Harry Potter trivia in the schnooners bar and Hannah won!! She got every question right.  That was the first time, in the history of the game on board this ship, that anyone has got every question right! It was pretty exciting.

I've had a lot of Internet issues.  We bought the package so we could keep track of the house stuff, which is always on our minds.  People are looking so I hope it will sell.
Well sometimes we can get on line and sometimes we can't.  I can't send pictures from my phone, which is also my camera, and some other inconveniences.  I guess I'll have a lot of pictures to post next week.

Anyway, I think we all agree that this is a really fun vacation.  Something for everyone to love!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great vacation! I enjoy reading your updates. Praying your house sells soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you are all wearing white! So summery! Sounds you had an ideal vacation : )

    ReplyDelete