Friday, October 3, 2014

October fun

Halloween 2006

Last night we had the sisters over for dinner.  Unfortunately it was just Hannah and I.  I mean we had a great time but I was sorry the others missed out.  Grace had swimming and Rob and Ethan were at soccer.
Hannah and I made soup.  We made Thai carrot soup that was very tasty and a potato/corn chowder which was okay.

Tonight Hannah went to Chelsea's 16th birthday party.  They had it at the beach and the report I got was that it was so fun.  They had a fire and played and ate.  The water was so high it actually covered the dock, which is something I had never seen.  I wanted to run out and look closer because it was dark at 10pm and I couldn't see well but the kids nixed that with loud complaints.  They are always kind of tired on Friday night.

Ethan had a soccer game.  He played Eric's team, which was fun.  We took both boys which worked out nicely.  I've relied a lot on carpools and people driving kids here and there through the years and I have driven a lot of kids here and there.  I am always glad to do it, and grateful when I get a ride for one of the kids that I need.

Grace had two field trips this week.  One to Elms.  I think this is the first Elms trip one of the kids took that I didn't go on too.

No comments:

Post a Comment