Friday, October 24, 2014

autumn




Last night we had our stake auxiliary training .  My favorite comment of the night was from Pres. Sakai.  He shared this verse in 3 Nephi and talked about the great joy that our obedience brings the Savior.  I was struck by that verse and what a gift it is to us.  I often reflect on the atonement and the pain and suffering I caused the Savior to feel.  It's awful. Thinking of being the source of joy so full that it brings Him to weep is lovely.  I am grateful to know how important we are to Him.


3 Nephi 17
20And they arose from the earth, and he said unto them: Blessed are ye because of your faith. And now behold, my joy is full. 
21And when he had said these words, he wept , and the multitude bare record of it, and he took their little children, one by one, and blessed them, and prayed unto the Father for them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment