Monday, January 13, 2014

weekend recap and a monday report


traffic near my house
Saturday was rainy on and off.  Ethan had a hurt foot and he pretty much played video games with the big boy all day.
I went to the grocery store.  The girls had friends over.  We went on a date to the Front Porch and ate most delcious baked banana cheesecake and salmon.  Yumm yumm.

Sunday I went to the Bowie ward for their ward conference.  It was really good and nice to see everyone up there.  On the way back I hit some heavy traffic ;)   When R got home we had chicken pot pie, the Casserole Queen's recipe, and played Mexican Train.
at the barn
This afternoon Gracie and I went to the barn.  It was a muddy mess, and it was wonderful.  Tonight for FHE we talked about being true disciples of the Savior.
Sheila, Jenna, Holly and Tori
Got a fun text from Tori today.  She's in Utah and had lunch with Jenna.  It's great to see these smiling happy faces.  Love these ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment