Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Random

Random this and that.

We got home late and ate dinner late, roast and potatoes.  After dinner R and I took the girls on a walk and it was chilly outside.  I enjoy our walks together.  We always talk.  We got home and found these three snuggled together watching Dr Who.  They are not always so sweet to one another so I grabbed my camera ;)
Jenna instagramed this picture, she is taking a cross country ski class and I know she enjoys it a lot.  

Grace and I took some funny pictures.  She is growing up.  So who knew but you can take horseback riding vacations, all over the world.  It's an amazing idea.  You can go on a horseback safari, or ride through the glens of Ireland.  Amazing!  She and I started planning to take a trip, when she is big.  Today she said, Mom what if you don't still like horses?  You'll still like me and you'll want to go right?  I do like her, my little blond caboose.


No comments:

Post a Comment