Wednesday, December 4, 2013

sleigh bells ring


Tatum and Rosie in the snow

It's a minimum day today.  The kids are thrilled!  Grace, Genevieve and Elle are at the playground.  Ethan, John and neighborhood boys are at the green playing football.  Hannah is in her room "doing homework".  I am doing laundry.

Yesterday I drove with Katherine to Annapolis for her doctor appointment.  It was a kind of a long drive, although I always enjoy her company.  Grace had Brownies in the evening and earned another patch.  

Today Monique and I had our 2nd annual visiting teaching breakfast. It was really fun.  Noreen, Malia, Tracie, Jodie, Lindsey, Sarah, Darlaina and Monique and I were there.  We ate delicious french toast and fresh fruit.  Mo gave us a sweet lesson and made pretty necklaces for each of us.  We laughed and were so happy to enjoy each other's company.  It was a gift, being together with sisters in the gospel.  My life is blessed by the sweet people I know.
Ethan is the one on the right hand of the photo with the red ohio state shirt and yellow shoes


No comments:

Post a Comment