Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Eve!



It's early Christmas Eve morning.  My bed here at Nana's is so comfy.  Seriously I do not know how she does it but she has magical bed making powers.  Sounds ridiculous but the beds here at Nana's house are the most soft and comfy in the world.  
So I woke to the sounds of a quiet house and stretched and thought of my family, those here that I get to enjoy, those far away that we miss.  Then I heard a stir.  Our mornings are completely predictable.  Grace is awake first.  Usually before me, usually I wake up to her standing by the bed looking at me.  I try and talk her into taking out Ziva,  then I take her out :)  Hopping back in bed wakes R.  Next up comes Bub, he pops into his spot and begins his chatting.  
Nana will be up soon.  She'll go in the kitchen and start up the coffee.  We won't see Hannah until someone goes to the cave and wakes her up and drags her out, or noon, whichever comes first.

Looking forward to a happy day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment