Monday, December 30, 2013

nothing to do

We had a day off with nothing to do, it was great!  We slept in.  Then I walked the dogs.  Dad and Lu went fishing.  I went to the grocery store (which is something but it was still mostly nothing).  Ethan played x-box. Hannah and I cleaned her room, which it really really needed and it was a pleasant working time.  Han really wanted my help so she worked cheerfully and quickly and we got it all clean and nice.  Love it.  I love a decluttered neat room. I would say house but all the rooms clean at once, ha, never happens.
In the afternoon R and I both went to watch Lu ride.  It was a swamp at the barn but it was still really fun.  We brought some carrots, the horses always like that. Then we came home and finished Han's room (it was a big project), made dinner, walked the dogs, I read another 2 chapters of our chapter book with Grace, we read scriptures and had prayers, Grace and Ethan made rainbow loom stuff. Rob and Ethan played games and we did laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment