Monday, December 16, 2013

lovely night




new owl for my tree
I was cleaning today and found a pretty white box, with a sparkly silver bow and a note.  It was from one of our friends who came to the party last week.  They left it there for us to find.  Inside was this cute white sparkly owl for our tree.  Such a fun surprise!
so fun!

Grace's favorite day, tonight the sky was amazing! It started in the evening when she rode and when we took the dogs out just before bed the backyard was illuminated by just the light of the moon.  So pretty!


Hannah auditioned for Little Women to today, I really hope she gets a part.  She's getting to be a nice singer! I want to sign her up for voice lessons, I think she can be really good.

For FHE we worked on Grace's swaps and watched the First Presidency Christmas Devotional.

No comments:

Post a Comment