Thursday, May 16, 2019

Today I read:


I ended up liking it. It’s typical Dan Brown; smart, sciencey, edgey.

I’ve been subbing at the high school and they’ve been end of year testing so I have a lot of quiet time. I actually take issue with how they test here. It wastes SO.MUCH.TIME. In Ca they took 3 days. Day one you would take your first period class test in the morning and 2nd in the afternoon. Day 2 3rd and 4th period. And so on. Here they test by subject. Day 1 everyone in English 1 goes to the testing room and takes the test while everyone else in the school goes to a “holding room”. Day 2 everyone in Agriculture 2 goes to the testing room and everyone else goes to holding. Repeat for the next 30 days. It is ridiculous. The kids in holding literally have nothing to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment