Friday, May 10, 2019

This and that

This cat keeps us on our toes, also he keeps our clutter down since he breaks things that are left out. The other morning I came downstairs and found him up here. That was new.
This guys strolled down the road by my friends house. So I haven’t seen with my own eyes a sidewalk strolling alligator but they are out there.

Today I subbed US history. I actually had Bub one class period which was fun (for me). I was careful to ignore him :) 

I read this whole book and I loved it. I recommended it to my daughters. The couple who wrote it are young but I found it full of wisdom, faith, good advice, powerful insights and a real champion of marriage. One chapter in and I had my highlighter and pen out and was making notes. 



After work these two went fishing then Gracie went baby sitting.

Ethan went to the Roddy’s to swim after school and to the church tonight to play basketball.

Rob and I went on a date. He was in CA all week working so we enjoyed some time catching up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment