Wednesday, February 28, 2018

End of February

I’ve been subbing seminary. Ethan’s class. It’s really fun and I love that it forces me to spend a couple hours a day in the scriptures. It’s early though and that’s hard. I get up at 4:45, which no one loves. When I feel tired I remind myself that it’s a privilege to be healthy and strong enough to serve. I am sure Cheryl would much rather be getting up each morning and teaching than going to chemo and being sick. 
Rob also sacrifices when I get asked to sub. He is a lighter sleeper than I am so I’m sure he hears me getting ready. Also on the days I sub, which is every day lately, he has to get Lu up and out the door. He’s been a trooper. 

One silver lining to working a lot (for $ outside the home) is he has been so helpful at home. There is nothing more attractive than a man doing dishes or vacuuming:)

We had our new beginnings last night and it went well. Grace gave a little talk, as well as several other girls. It was simple but sweet and I think our incoming girls felt excitement and welcomed. 

I’m doing a week long sub job in a 5th grade class this week. They are good so it’s been a pretty nice week so far. Today was awesome because we had PE, library and computer lab!

1 comment:

  1. I once told Josh I thought he looked sexy when he was wiping off the table and he started doing it more often. :)

    ReplyDelete