Friday, February 16, 2018

Bullets

  • The birds have been “rehearsing”. 
  • Grace has stuff after school every day and projects all over the house.
  • I am proud of her hard work.
  •  Valentine’s Day was the week. 
  • Rob brought me beautiful roses.
  • Ethan was sick several days this week. Sadly it is my week to drive to seminary so I still got to get up early.








  • Sierra is coming home from Korea tomorrow. She’s had a great time.
  • Jenna and the twins continue to do well.
  • We had a stake youth activity this week so I didn’t have to plan anything.
  • Worked.
  • It’s cold outside.
  • Pool heater got fixed! Yay!
  • Another shooting, this time in FL. It was really awful. 
  • Bad stuff happens all the time. You can’t even be shocked but you still are so sad.
  • Ethan went to watch his school play the first CIF game, we won so there will be more:)
  • Went out to dinner tonight, the lady across from us was dressed so horribly, there are no words and it was so distracting to me. Street women wear more modest clothes.
  • Tomorrow is the science Olympiad and the hover craft is down. It’s been two stressful days for Grace trying to fix it. I don’t know what will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment