Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Trunk or treat


Hannah 2006, Grace 2015
two little bats
Today was our ward trunk or treat.  It was a lot of fun.  We had a chili cook off and I won third place for my vegetarian black bean and squash chili.

Amanda, Grace and Catherine
Grace invited two friends from school and both of their families came.  It was really fun to get to visit with them.  I hadn't met Amanda's family but she and her mom and brother were really nice.  Catherine and Grace have played together a lot and we like her family.


Belle loves her books
Hannah wanted to be Belle.  I made her dress and apron today.  I think it turned out really well and she looked spot on!

there must be more than this provincial life

Belle and Robin Hood

awh!
Meanwhile all the way across the country Morticia and Gomez won first prize at their ward party for their costumes!

No comments:

Post a Comment