Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Ducks

Apollo park is a family favorite. Dad took us there a lot growing up. Every time I post a pic on fb of us there now all my sibs comment "I remember going there! It was awesome"
So we took the kids. It's been pretty hot still (like in the low 90s) so it was pretty sweaty but everyone had a good time. We fed the ducks and walked around the pond and stopped at all three playgrounds to play.
Ziva liked all the fowl and the walking and sniffing.
Mr Moe kickin back with a snack!
When we got back the girls wanted to swim. I am not a fan of swimming unless it's pretty hot outside and the water isn't freezing! One great thing about being the grandma is I don't have to. I let the mom go and I stayed inside to clean up a bit. When moms are gone grandmas have to fill in and do all the things they may not want to do, but when moms are there then grandma gets to do the fun stuf only, if she so chooses:)

Tuesday afternoons are our crazy busy days. Grace just started a ballroom class. They meet 2x a week for the next 16 weeks and will learn several dances as well  as have lot of fun. 
Right after ballroom I take Ethan to soccer. Then I take G and H to piano/voice lessons, pick up
E, pick up girls, have a quick dinner and then it's back out for Cats practice. Hannah got cast as Victoria! We at are super excited about that!

Despite limited time and with the help of S and D we made french onion soup and French dip sandwiches for dinner. It was Yum-y

At the end of the day a trip to the hot tub was in order. 

Good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment