Monday, October 26, 2015

FHE

Today was a pretty good day.  I went visiting teaching this morning.  I am enjoying getting to know my sisters.
In the afternoon my visiting teacher came by.  She brought some really cute cookies and yummy caramels.
Then tonight we invited the Pincocks over for dinner.  We haven't had anyone over yet.  We've wanted to but it's actually hard to find time and blahblahblah.  Anyway we had a fun time.  I made pioneer woman spaghetti, which actually wasn't as awesome as I had hoped.
Grace prepared FHE and gave a good lesson.
Brian showed us a new app that was fun to play.
We also had to kill flies, randomly we had like 5 flies in the house.  They appeared tonight and drove us crazy.
Brian is Ethan's scout leader and Brittany works with Hannah in YW.  They are an awesome young couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment