Tuesday, August 4, 2015

My day

This is totally a list of first world problems. I am completely awear of that but they are problems none the less. 

This morning we had to leave the room for the cleaners. Grace had the biggest fit because "I promised they would only clean every other day", which I didn't but somehow she thinks that. 

Then we went to ihop for brunch and no one was happy and they were very unruly. The consensus is we are going a little stir crazy. 

Hannah was invited to go hang out with her new friend Shelby and the rest of us came home to do laundry. For the record that is the 7th load since we got to the hotel 10 days ago. $4 a pop. Buying a washer /dryer really pays off!

Next on the agenda of fun was for Rob and I to go meet our new State Farm agent. He was nice. Insurance is always a party:) Turns out we went to high school together. He was a senior when I was a freshman. I didn't know him, of course, but how bizarre. 

We went to dinner and I noticed my diamond was missing! Moment of panic until I looked down and saw it sparkling on the seat next to me! What a blessing. We went to the mall and it's being reset. I will be without it for 3 weeks, which is okay, but with all my jewelry en route Hannah was worried someone would try and flirt with me (lol)!so we bought a $20 decoy ring:)
Now we are home (the hotel). The fun never stops around here!

The kids were in pretty rare form all day. Thank goodness school starts soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment