Friday, August 21, 2015

Fair


fair fun in the past
Today is the start of the Antelope Valley Fair.  We are going to go tonight.  Hopefully it'll be a lot of fun. 
The past 6 years we have gone to the fair with the Martines'.  The kids get a day off of school and we spend the whole of it looking at pigs and pumpkins, eating fair food and riding rides.  We stock up on free pens and politician's stickers and get dusty and hot.  It is one of our favorite MD memories.

I am beginning to sound like a broken record, and I know I definitely feel like a broken record but we really enjoyed our years in southern Maryland.  Luckily even while we were in the middle of it I knew that we loved it and were lucky and had found some place special and made friends that were special. I appreciated it while we were there and that is a blessing.  It's a shame to look back and think "if only I had enjoyed this or that." 

Today is also laundry day.  Grace forgot her lunch in the car and Hannah needed yet another schedule change at school.  We close next week (fingers crossed) and are PRAYING for a sale in MD.  

No comments:

Post a Comment