Sunday, February 8, 2015

weekend


Saturday morning we drove up to Costco to get new tires on the elantra.  Costco is always a fun time. When we came home we sat down for a family lunch, which was pleasant and yummy.

Saturday night the Bowie Ward had their annual Valentines Day dance.  I took a car full of teens up with me and they had a fun time.  I'm hoping to get one of Hannah's pictures and add it in later.  She looked cute and the kids are always funny in the car.  Meanwhile we met with the stake youth captains, and then meet with just the adults for youth conference, then had a presidency meeting.  You gotta use your time well:)

It's been fun to get to know Debbie.  It's really interesting how the dynamics of a presidency changes with each new person. We changed secretaries twice and counselors twice in the last three years.  Each time I'm sad to see someone leave and each time it ends up fine.   It's fun to get to know someone new and to see their perspectives and ideas.  The Lord's work goes on no matter what.  I'm just happy to be a part of it. And the friendships we make don't end.

lunch
Today we went to church as a family, then Ethan was too sick to stay so I took him home and Rob stayed with the girls.  Sacrament Meeting was excellent.  The Pachners spoke and did such a great job.  We have the morning block this year.  In the afternoon I went to the WP2 ward to do some training.  I really love that part of my calling. It's so fun to visit the wards and to meet with them.  I guess Ethan had a miracle recovery since he and Rob took advantage of the first sunny day we've had in a long time and went for a bike ride while I was gone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment