Tuesday, February 17, 2015

How many days off from school will this bring?


It snowed all night and we woke up to a white blanket of snow. First thing in the morning we got out to shovel and a few hours later we were done and had a snow jabba to boot.  We came in and made hot chocolate and pancakes and then the kids were ready for the day.
Hannah is going with Chelsea to the golf course to sled. 
Ethan and John are out and about.
Grace and Arden are in and out of her house and ours.  
I will spend the day cleaning up puddles and doing laundry.
Rob is home, the base is closed.  He replaced our broken door latch.  Don't know what's next on his list.
In the great remote hunt of Sunday night we found our fireplace remote.  I just tried it out but it didn't work...only a few minutes later Darlaina texted to see if I had just turned on my fireplace because hers spontaneously started!  Funny.  I guess it did work, just not on the fireplace I had intended.

No comments:

Post a Comment