Monday, February 23, 2015

Tomorrow

Tomorrow I am going to Utah!! Can't wait to see these little munchkins! And hopefully be helpful for the next week. The other day Dani sent me a picture of Marshall that looked exactly like Ethan is a baby. I was looking through my blog for the old photo of Ethan so I could send it to Dani. Haven't found it yet but it was a lot of fun to look back through the years. This cute Eastery picture of the girls with their dad is so cute!

Normally when I got to town I like to leave everything spotless. In case I die or something while I'm gone I want to be remembered as someone who kept her home neater than I actually do. Also I like to come home to a clean home. Also I like to welcome friends and family to a clean home. Nana and Abba and Uncle Brian are coming in a couple days to hold down the fort. Unfortunately they will not be greeted by a home that is as neat as I would like. There has been a series of events, one might call them excuses but I prefer to call them reasons, why this is so. First off I was sick last week. I was sick for four days and didn't get anything done. Then we had snow days. A lot of them. I cleaned but not quicker than the laundry piled up and the puddles accumulated and the snacks got consumed and the dishes used and the shoes strewn about.... Then we had the priests laurel dinner dance. This took up two full days. Then it was the weekend where we had more snow and had to recover from the dance and I was gone to meetings and whatnot and the children were home. Hannah decided to clean her room, which is awesome but the debris she got rid of is now in other parts of the house. That brings us to today. I had planned this day to be getting ready, sadly I woke up with a hurting back. This happens from time to time usually several times a month and normally it's not a huge deal. It's not really a huge deal today either as I am still able to get some things done but not as many or as quickly as I would have wanted. Our evening and afternoon are both booked with kid things. Grace is presenting at the stem expo and then we have to deliver her Girl Scout cookies before I leave. Hannah has play practice and I will be in the car a lot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment