Saturday, July 19, 2014

pink ladies, and black-eyed susans

We worked in the yard today. When I say we I actually mean I helped, which is not too typical. The weather was agreeable and our flowers are pretty so it wasn't too bad. Plus Bub is out of town so that left only me.
The Activity Day girls went to see the summer stock production of Grease. Grace said she loved it and it was sooo much fun! I love her A-day leaders they are so on the ball and sweet.
Maggie, Summer, Arden, Izzy, Jackie, Morgan and Grace
I did some more Trek sewing. I'm kind of the female version of the man who fixes stuff with duct tape and wd- 40 when it comes to sewing. It's a winging it pattern less ordeal.
This evening we went with the Zawadas to dinner then to Sweet Frog. 
In Ohio Ethan threw up. Big surprise. He is fine and they are enjoying their visit though we miss them.

1 comment:

  1. Well, he thought he DREAMED he threw up! His sister walked into the bathroom and yelled 'Something exploded in here!".

    Plums and red popsicles. How can one boy spread so little so far, hit all the walls and the soon to be replaced anyway carpet, AND the toilet base, and miss the toilet?

    I love my grandson, he is full of surprises!

    ReplyDelete