Friday, March 7, 2014

time with Papa and Grandma


It's been so nice to have mom and dad here the last couple of days.  They arrived late on Wednesday night.  Thursday we went to our ward scripture group, then out to lunch, then to Amy's house to staple Trek packets, then home again, then I had a meeting.

Today we went to Walmart and out to lunch (they are spoiling me!) and then home and then we watched a movie, and went to Ethan's soccer game, and then to Red Robin and Hannah went on the youth temple trip.

And we've walked the dogs and sat and talked and Papa played battleship with Lu and we've stood around the island eating cookies and laughing.  We've read scriptures together and I introduced mom to instagram and FaceTime....I'm saving pinterest for later :)   It's been good.  

I'm glad they will be here a couple of weeks. It's great to have some time together.

1 comment: