Wednesday, March 12, 2014

hump day

We've been playing Mexican train at night.  Grace really likes to play. She gets very crazy.  Today I won.
Mexican train fun
My cute friend Sarah had her 3rd baby girl on Monday.  Tonight we made dinner for her family.  We made double for ourselves and peanut butter cup bars for dessert.  It was tasty!
mitt loaf and potatoes
We met mom's BFF Daisy's sister, Charlotte for lunch. While we were there Z had a spa day.  She looks so cute all bowed up when she's done.
post spa trip
and lastly, some photos from Utah this week.  The little girls went to play.  Penn is getting so big!
Provo Beach Fun
Jenna is such a trooper, she is taking tons of credits and working and volunteering and whatnot.  She wanted some cookies so I sent a box to her and one to Si.  I wish I could bake them and deliver them but this will do.
I'm such a good mom
Sierra always is having lots of fun.  Sometimes there is a picture on Facebook so that's pretty fun!!
Sierra and friends at karaoke night

Ethan's been doing homework all day. He made a design in pro D and then had to make a actual model of said design

No comments:

Post a Comment