Tuesday, March 25, 2014

memories


My iPhone sorts pictures in memory categories.  I love this, it's a sweet word to use.  When we got home from NYC everyone was excited.  The kids and pup were happy to see us and Han was excited to tell her adventures to the fam.  After everyone settled down we watched "The Book Thief" for Hannah. She is doing a book report on it and wanted some movie version input.  It was sad.  I slept for part of it but that parts I saw were sad.  E, surprisingly, watched and liked it.  I like this memory because I'm all jammied up and laying on R, and E and Z are laying on me.  It was warm and toasty and cozy.
Monday Jodie and I took our dogs to Greenwell to walk the trails again and make sure we had two courses that were similar in distance.  We do. Yay.  It was a little chilly out but not too bad once you got moving and the water is always beautiful.  Jack and Ziva did well.

Today I drove through the snow flurries, I know crazy huh!, to the bank, then stopped at BAM to stock up on cruise books.  I got everything in the discount dept and didn't pay more than $4 for a book.  I have a few fluffy reads to enjoy now.  The hard part will be waiting 19 days to start reading them!

Then I came home and did some chores.  I love Lu's cheery room.  The elephant head, Henry, is the newest addition. I got him at FAO Schwartz! He was normally $49.99 and was on sale for $13.00 so exciting!  Of course then we had to schlep him all around times square, including the theater and a restaurant and to church and on the bus.  And when I say we I really mean it cuz he was big and hard to miss.  Lu loved him!  This is most of her herd, none of the wooden, beaded, glass or stone elephants are here but all the stuffies are.  Not dog is in the place of honor in the front and Abby is on the right.  I am not sure which one is Elinore but the others are all George.  

Laundry and dishes and dancing with the stars round out the rest of my day.  










No comments:

Post a Comment