Wednesday, February 26, 2014


It snowed today and much to our shock and amazement we still had school.  

This afternoon I helped Ethan with his scrapbook homework.  He had to make a scrapbook of space camp.  So, this may not be a surprise to anyone but 11 year old boys do not love to scrapbook.  It took a lot of prodding but we got it done and I thought it turned out nicely.  I wanted to get all space themed paper, that would have been cooler.  However they didn't have any.  When I picture a product, or piece of clothing, in my head that I want to buy and then there is no such thing I find it most annoying.

Our ward had New Beginnings tonight. It was really fun.  Hannah spoke, she did great.   R got to help out with Ethan's group and Lu had activity days as well. 

Grace is super excited because she got another dog sitting job.  She has been saving her money since she had her iPod stolen last summer and talking about getting another one, and asking how much we would chip in.  If she earned half would we pay the other half she wondered?  Well, after this next job she will be up to $200.  I am real pleased that she's been saving and working.  Now that she's getting so close she is wondering if an iPad mini would be better.  I told her it's up to her but keep on working and saving.  That's how you get to buy what you want. 

No comments:

Post a Comment