Thursday, February 27, 2014

fishing trip


the view from R's room.  Pretty sweet. I'm not going to talk about our weather here in frozen southern MD.  I will say that today Lu and I watched "Teen Beach Movie", which helped us feel a little warmer. 

Abba flew down and joined the men for some fishing fun.  I hope everyone has a great time and catches lots of fish.  I talked to R this evening and asked how it was going.  He's having a good time.  I asked him what he and Rich and Wade talked about on the way down.  Among other topics they discussed scouting, which I found funny because between the 3 of them they have 13 daughters and only one boy. 

In other news I found out today that Grace's brownie leaders are not coming back to lead the troop next year.  Lu really loves scouting and I am thinking about taking the troop.  Pros and cons.... what to do? what to do?


1 comment: