Thursday, October 10, 2013

Surprise!!!

Sierra came to visit! She didn't tell anyone she was coming...well, actually she told me last night on my way to do some training in Anacostia but I kept it a secret over night :)  So fun! I'm really happy she's here.  We went to lunch at Ogas then sat around and chatted.  Then I fell asleep on the couch and she and Hannah made cookies for me to take to a meeting.  Sierra is a really good baker.  She spent the evening with the family while I went to the youth committee meeting, cookies in hand, and they were yummy! ( It's the beginning of a busy season for YW.)  Now we have a couple of days to enjoy together.  Yay!!
This morning I volunteered at the school book fair.  It was fun to see a lot of my school friends, and to hear everyone say how they have missed me.  I have missed them too, but don't miss going to work.
I was very disappointed because my leg was hurting after a couple hours.  I hoped it would do better.  I am doing better  but I want to be back in fighting form and not a 90 year old woman.  

No comments:

Post a Comment