Thursday, October 31, 2013

Field Trip


Yesterday Dad was a chaperone on Ethan's field trip.  They went to DC to the Lockheed center and then to the Air and Space Smithsonian.  They had a good day and learned lots of neat stuff.
Grace had chess club after school so it was a long day with everyone gone.  I started a water exercise class so I went to that and then swam laps.  It's pretty fun and luckily the water isn't too cold.  I hate cold water!
They got back from the field trip too late to drive home and back out for our wednesday night activites so Lu and I met them close to church for a quick burger and then we went to the 100 year of scouting commemorative broadcast.  It was very inspiring.  It was celebrating the partnership of scouting (which is older than 100 years ) and the church (also older :) ) I am happy and grateful for a program that emphasizes honor and service for my boy.  Ethan was so tired I don't know if he got much out of the broadcast but he enjoyed the brownies and running around in the dark outside after.  

No comments:

Post a Comment