Tuesday, October 29, 2013

FHE

Yesterday R had a dentist appt.  No cavities! Yay!  Anyway that meant he was home pretty early so he and Ethan went mountain biking in the late afternoon.  They had a very good time.
Ethan "was an animal" according to his dad, and hit the trail several times!
I'm glad when R spends time with the kids.  It's really important.  The role of a father has such an impact on the lives of his children.
While he was gone Grace and I went to the barn for her lesson.  I think I want to take lessons.  I know I want to, I'm just thinking about can we do it?  should I do it?  am I too old?

Then we came home and had FHE.  Dinner was good, spaghetti and meatballs, dessert was burnt :( ..it happens.  H saved the day and made cookies.  We watched part of a BYU address I had really liked, it didn't go over very well so we bailed and played "Camp", which Ethan, Grace and I enjoyed.  Ethan won.  It's not often perfect but we try.

1 comment: