Sunday, September 22, 2013

Weekend

Yesterday Nana and Abba took the girls to the Air and Space Museum.  They all had a good time.  Ethan refused to go, his loss.
We had what ended up being a bit of a stressful weekend.  This morning before Nana and Abba left they counseled with us about some things they thought we should do to help our little ones behave better.  Their input was welcome as we know that Grandparents are an invaluable resource and no one else has a greater desire for the children's well being, or a greater love for the children than their parents, and grandparents.

Tonight we had a family council and presented the "new" plan to them, which is really a recycled old plan, or Rev Q as I like to call it.  It's a daily effort with many ups and downs, this parenting gig.
Becky went to stake council for me this morning.  I didn't go to church although my back is eeking it's way back to health.  I am anxious to learn what I need to do to make it strong and healthy and to avoid future problems.  In the meantime I am, with humility, accepting help and trying to heal and hoping to do things differently in the future that will make life better for us all.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment