Monday, September 9, 2013

Monday

R left for a work conference so I am a single mother this week.  We had a busy day.  This morning my alarm didn't go off, or it did and I turned it off, I'm not sure.  In any case I woke up to John ringing the door bell a little after 6, quick got Ethan up and drove him to school.  Luckily R was packing to leave and Lu didn't have to go with.

Not a good way to start the day since it takes about an hour and 15 min to do the round trip drive.

After school Hannah had theater try outs.  We had a mix up in the days and times so I wasn't sure where she was and she didn't answer her cell phone, of course.  It turned out fine.  I went to pick her up and she was there...disaster averted.  We need to work on our communication though.

Then we went to the barn for Lu's first riding lesson.  Today she rode Ginger, a cute little pony.  She probably won't ride her again but she was a sweet old thing and Lu was happy.  The farm is very nice and I think she will learn a lot.
After that we went to Ethan's first baseball game.  His team won 9-4 and he got a run.  He had a fun time.  It's not really a fast paced thing, watching baseball but he had fun. and that's the main thing.
After the game we went to Red Robin and the food was tasty and we laughed a lot, which is a fun night.  We got home and homework done and showers taken, prayers said and kids tucked into bed before 9:30.  Not bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment