Sunday, September 15, 2013

sabbath day of rest

This Sunday I am actually getting a lot of rest.  I am still laid up with a bad back.  Ridiculously frustrating.  Yesterday Jared came over to help Rob give me a blessing.  He got to come all the way upstairs into the bedroom where I looked so lovely.  Vanity aside it is amazing to have the power of the priesthood in your life and I am very grateful for those good men.  I had a nice blessing and am confident I will be up and at em soon. Actually today it has been a little bit better.

Jenna got some pictures from her photographer. They look amazing.  How fun to look back on that special day.  I can't wait to get some nice prints.  In the meantime here's a sneak peak!
Had a fun chat with Sierra.  She was on her way to her third sacrament meeting of the day.  She went to her new ward, then she went with her room mate to her Polynesian ward and then she was going to her old ward since some of her friends were doing  a special musical number.
Funny story to illustrate how things fall apart when mom is out of commission.  Lu went to her first, and maybe only, sleepover of her young life.  They slept for one hour, she came home in a good mood and spent the day sitting on my bed with me.  Around 4 things were hectic.  Hannah was leaving for a temple trip and R was running around being Mr Mom and she slipped off.  A short time later R was leaving for the grocery store and was checking on the kids and couldn't find Lu.  He checked "everywhere"and called her name. He noticed that her bike was gone and we panicked.  Did she leave.  She wasn't anywhere.  I quickly called her friends and sent Ethan to knock on doors of neighbors and R drove through the neighborhood.  I hobbled out of bed and walked to her room and found her sleeping in her bed.  So I hobbled back, called off the search and shook my head.  FYI she slept from 4pm until 6am the next morning.  Tired girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment