Monday, September 2, 2013

Labor Day

We had a fun day planned and executed!  We went to Mt Vernon with the McCombs, one of our favorite families!  It was pretty muggy out but the kids had a good time and as you know I love Mt. Vernon.  They had never been so it was fun to take them and show them some of our favorite spots.
After Mt Vernon we headed to their house and had a BBQ.  We had 5 families and lots of tasty food.
I <3 their back yard, it's so fun.   They have a great big hammock that I would love to lay in and read.  The kids always love the trampoline and building fires in the firepit.
The only bad part of the day is Hannah was a huge stink and refused to go with us to either outing, now I have the sad responsibility of discipline execution.  I'd much rather she just obey and not throw defiant fits.

No comments:

Post a Comment