Friday, September 20, 2013

Fair Day

Today is the first fair day since we moved here that I have not taken the kids with Colleen to enjoy all the fair fun.
Hannah went with Chelsea though.  They were there all day and rode rides and ate funnel cakes & ice cream and had a great time.  Hannah came home pink cheeked and tired.
Grace also got to go.  Abba took her.  They started with her Brownie duty which was to be a display hostess for a half hour long shift.  Then they ate pizza and funnel cake and rode rides and played games.  Lu had a fun time.
Ethan didn't want to go at all so he stayed home and played soccer in the backyard.

I had my MRI this morning.  I have two bulging disks.  L2 and L5.  This stinks.  I have an appointment with a surgeon next week, this does not mean that I am having surgery though and in fact my back continues to make improvements each day.  I don't know how this will all turn out but I am happy that the pain is less each day and am looking forward to good health and the ability to serve my family and in my calling and community well.

Meanwhile I have been very grateful to Nana.  She has come to help out and is here every day doing the things that need to be done.
Also last night we were able to have our presidency  meeting by telephone.  We have lots of good things planned and I am grateful for the ability to press forward even from bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment