Thursday, December 27, 2012

random

We have dear family members that are all over the place.  This is lucky in many ways, but hard in others.  Mom and Dad had a busy Christmas with the different missionaries and members.  They are really blessing the people in Montreal as well as their family at home with their good example and commitment to living the gospel.
Tate and Penny had a great holiday with their mom and dad and Aunt Sierra.

Miss these two girls.  Dani made these beautiful sweaters for herself and Si and the girls.  Such crafty goodness!

So this morning I did the worst thing.  I am a horrible person.  I volunteered to babysit the cute little Ray girls while they went to serve the homeless.  Then I completely and totally forgot.  I don't know how that happened.  I told R and J about it and remember the day before but then at bed time nothing, nada, zilch. In the morning I woke up and hung out with R and Lu, took the dogs out, did whatever then looked at my cell and saw a message from Michelle "can we still borrow the toaster? and I'll leave the door unlocked for you"  Oh my holy heck!!!! I couldn't believe it. I ran out the door, tripped on the steps,  twisted my ankle, hopped up and raced to their house where I found Matt making pancakes and all was well.  They left Lexi behind to watch them which was a HUGE relief.  I felt SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bad and awful.  Thank goodness they didn't trust me and just leave.

1 comment:

  1. you are too funny! i'm sorry you were so worried, i should have texted you back and let you know we left lexi, i hope your ankle is okay! i am always glad when other people forget little things because it reminds me that i am not alone in my forgetfulness! all is well. :)

    ReplyDelete