Sunday, December 9, 2012

best gifts


The best gifts I have ever got were not things that could be bought at the store.
John 3: 4 I have no greater ajoy than to hear that my bchildren cwalk in truth.
Six years ago these two cute kids went to the Mt Timpanogos Temple and were married for time and all eternity.  What a joyful, wonderful, happy day!  It has been wonderful for me to see them grow and do what is right.  They are awesome parents to the cutest little girls ev-ah! They are kind and thoughtful to each other.  I could write down every proud and happy adjective and that would not begin to describe the feelings of my heart. 
You hope that you children will be better than you are. Will live better and be more obedient and good.  I honestly feel that way about Dani and Greg. 
Love you guys! and Happy Anniversary!!
 

 ...and now, in 3 months these two will go to the  Manti Temple and make those same eternal promises.  Again I am thrilled.  I couldn't be more pleased with their careful and righteous choices and actions.  I am excited to see them wed and to watch them grow. 
2 down (almost) and 4 to go! 
Looking forward to many more temple trips.  Many more sacred covenants entered into and lived.  Missions and weddings, that's the good stuff.  The reward for the work.  I am a blessed mom.

1 comment: