Saturday, October 13, 2012

this and that

 This girl is getting too big.  She is a lot of fun. She's funny and cute and can be so sweet when she wants.  She knows just how to push her siblings buttons and keeps her room pretty messy.  She is smart and kind and responsible.  I am glad for my big girl.  Tonight she was bored so she curled her hair :)
 It was a good Saturday, it's hard to have a bad Saturday.  Grace and I did some grocery shopping.  Ethan and Hannah stayed home to "clean their rooms" I won't comment on how that went.
Then we went to E's soccer game.  They lost but he played well and it was a nice day out.  After the game Summer and Zach came home with us.  The kids had a great time.  They played, ate pizza.  I made cookies, we helped R unsuccessfully search the yard for his wedding ring that somehow flung off while we was working out there.  We watched Avengers, and did a lot of laundry. Summer and Hannah built a fort in her room. 
This cute little ghost is coming to visit soon!  So adorable.  and speaking of adorable cute baby boy#2 is still nameless.  I am thinking Benjamin Gideon would be good.  I would name a baby boy that. 


No comments:

Post a Comment