Friday, October 12, 2012

"Q"

My new nephew, who as of last night was still nameless.  I am hoping for an announcement today :).  Most importantly he is here and Anna and baby are doing great and he is beautiful!  Isn't he a handsome little fella.  I wish I was there to snuggle him, and smell him, and hug Anna, and make dinner and be together. 

I am so grateful for technology.  Really and truly my life is blessed by it.  Just yesterday I enjoyed so many technological perks:  a) I got to see this boy and hear the news of his birth. b) I got to go to a stake youth committee meeting without leaving my home, which saved me 2 hours of driving and $ of gas. Thanks to zoom.us we could still see each other and it went great. c) I couldn't sub without my smart phone in hand.  It keeps me sane.  d) threw some bangers in the microwave to give them a little nuke when they were underdone.  Saved dinner. e) watched the debate...it's good to be informed even while annoyed.  f) electricity - countless life changing applications. 
Makes me wonder what will be available to little boy here when he is big.  Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment