Thursday, October 25, 2012

just stuff

Ziva modeling her ballroom dancer outfit!
Sunday: we had invited Ethan's teacher and her husband, who live in our neighborhood, over for dinner.  It was a lot of fun.  The food was yummy, if I do say so myself, and they were fun company.  After dinner we played RuCkus which the kids love and I won!  Ethan was happy.  Nice night.

Monday: I subbed 4th grade. We got the house ready for company.

Tuesday: Our new craziest day.  First off I went to lunch with Laura and Colleen.  Not crazy but super fun :)  Then after school Marisa came over to help Hannah clean her room, she needed the help and the girls did a great job.  Meanwhile I took Lu to piano lessons, then we went to LP and picked up E from D.I. practice and took him to soccer practice  That night is my fav TV night of the week so when the kids were tucked and dogs walked we watched NCIS and Covert Affairs. 

Wednesday: subbed Kindergarten 1/2 day, met Jennifer for VT at Salsas.  Lu played with Ryder after school and E with John.  Lu and Ryder went to the woods to pick cattails and found poison ivy.  Showers all around.  The YW had an activity in our neighborhood.  They went on a 2 mile walk and then played flour tag in the park.  The poochies and I joined them while E went to cubs and Daddy and Lu stayed home.  We got booed twice, which is surprisingly exciting for all of us.  So now I can add "go booing" to our schedule of fun for Tate's visit.  Also so fun Jessica & Katelyn Lyons brought Z a doggie trousseau since their Bella outgrew it.  Tres Chic!

Today we are going to the airport to pick up the girls!!! Can't wait.

Tonight R and Lu have a Brownie date, they are going to a corn maze/pumpkin patch.

No comments:

Post a Comment