Monday, October 29, 2012

Sunday

for the record, Dani has on heels...we are the same height!
Yesterday was the primary program.  It was, as always, so sweet.  Ethan and Grace both did a good job on their parts and everyone sang well and the sunbeams shone.  It was very fun for me to have Miss Penny Jane at church, to wander the hall during Sunday School and have my friends admire her.  She is a sweet little thing!

We made a "thanksgiving dinner" so after church came home and finished the fixin's and then ate too much.  I am very thankful for my family, and that we can be together forever.  I wish Jenna and Clayton had been here too, that would have made our circle complete. 

After dinner we watched Hocus Pocus.  Silly but fun Halloween movie.

The rain has began.  We have battened down the hatches are are waiting for Frankenstorm Sandy to hit us.  School has been cancelled, the base closed and flights cancelled (which means poor Greg is stuck with us an extra couple of days!)

1 comment:

  1. What a great visit!!!

    I have been praying for you guys as the storm hits! Good luck and be safe.

    Love ya always!!

    ReplyDelete