Tuesday, October 16, 2012

 I have seen three shooting stars in the last 3 days.  The first was  two nights ago when R, E and I were walking the dogs.  I looked up and there it was! It was exciting. 
This morning, 5:40am, found me and Z and Millie out in the yard, I was looking up because I often do, the stars are breath taking and in the fall they seem particularly crisp.  I saw one.  Amazing, then 5 minutes or so later I saw another!   I do love looking at the heavens. They always remind me that God is near.   

Z has been doing so well in her puppy potty training.  Until yesterday.  She peed on Hannah's floor early in the morning.  I waited to get up until Han needed to and so Z and I had to stop at her room first to rouse her...too late.  I take partial responsibility, but not complete, she should have waited.  Then in a particularly egregious incident last night she had just gone out with R (who should have stood out there longer) and we had settled down in the living room (shortly after R discovered that his favorite new shoes were eaten by Millie) and were reading about Alma and Amulek and their sore trials when right in front of us she squats and drops a calling card.  What??  R was mad, the climatic ending of the story was disrupted and Z was banished to her crate while I cleaned up.  Not good.
Today we need to get back on track and we need to pick up our shoes.

Last night E got invited to John's house for dinner.  Robby, John's older brother, is on the Great Mills soccer team.  They had a night-before-the-big-game dinner and it was at John's so John invited Ethan, who was thrilled.  Hanging with HS soccer players is pretty big time. 

R and I took the girls to Salsas.

In most most excited news: Pres Sakai approved our youth conference plans for next summer!  So excited!!  Palmyra here we come!  (now the work begins)

And the long awaited, highly anticipated announcement:
Deo Xander has a name!  Handsome boy!  I don't know when I will see him but I sure wish I could give his little cheeks a kiss, and his little neck, and snuggle his little bum and smell his sweet head. 

No comments:

Post a Comment