Friday, April 27, 2012

thursday

rainy morning reading stories under the umbrella at the bus stop
feeding Teo
Lu picked some lovely flowers for me.
Thursday was a good day.  It started out with a great Wednesday night.  We had a skype party.  Jenna, Hannah and I here in MD, Tate, Sierra and Dani in Utah.  We laughed for over an hour.  I loved it.  Thank goodness for technology.

Lu and I walked to the bus stop in the rain.  She read me jokes from her joke book.  Very funny and fun!

I took E to the doctor.  His foot is still infected but doing so much better.  He is 20% for weight and 30% for height and needs glasses but is smart and awesome.  Official diagnosis :)

J and I went out to lunch and hung out together. 

We returned Teo to his nest.  After some researching and a lot of unsuccessful feedings yesterday we decided it was his best chance at survival.  This morning I heard the report that he was nursing and doing well.  So yeah!

In the evening I went to a camp meeting.  Camp is coming together.  yeah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment