Saturday, April 28, 2012

long day

(long exhale)  some days are long.  Friday was one of those days.  I subbed, which is normally fine and dandy.  This day was long, mind numbingly, tortuously, long where every minute felt like an hour.  I will not take that assignment again. 

When R got home he wanted to go on a bike ride with me.  I wasn't too excited but I know he's really wanted to take me so I agreed.  It was okay, I wanted to like it.  But I didn't.  A lot of wind blew in my face, it was uncomfortable and also felt like it took a long time although we only rode for 20 minutes.  Jenna said I sat on the bike wrong, I am not sure how one sits wrong but I am going to give it another try.

Hannah's friend Alissa is spending the weekend with us.  I wanted to do something fun with the girls so R kept E and G (who has spent the last two days crying about the bunny being returned to the nest) and Jenna, Hannah, Alissa and I went to the movies.  We went to see Lucky One, I thought it started at 7 but it really started at 8 so we ended up with time to go eat burgers first, which was fun.  Then we went to the theater and it was okay.  After seeing Dear John and really liking it I thought I'd give Nicolas Sparks another chance, I have found him annoying in the past.  He still is.  I guess DJ is an exception.  Lucky One was okay and  today thinking back on it I was fond of some parts but over all I'd say nope. 

The girls had fun.  I was happy to have the day over and to lay down in my bed at the end of it.

1 comment:

  1. Nicholas Sparks is annoying. The most annoying thing is that he has gotten rich writing such formulaic drivel.

    ReplyDelete