Tuesday, April 10, 2012

last day

Yesterday was the last day of spring break.  We went to the movies and saw Mirror Mirror, which I loved.  It was fun and clean and everyone liked it.  Hannah brought Chelsea with us and then the two girls came here to make messes  :)  Not really, but they accidentally made a few.  We had dinner that was delish, and FHE by Ethan.

Today is mom and dad's last day here.  Their visit has flown by.  We cleaned up this morning.  Dad helped me vacuum and Mom folded clothes, we put some split pea soup in the crock pot and made chicken for the youth dinner tonight. 
Soon we will go out to lunch.
Tonight they will keep E and G and hold down the fort then in the morning, bright and early (not so bright pre sun rise so it will be dark, but def early ) we will head to the airport.  Bumm.

I wish all my family lived on the same street.  For always.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure you had a great time. Your parents are amazing!

    Really? All your family on the same street? I'd want to pick and choose. Maybe same State. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure packed a lot in during their visits. Memories are great.

    I'll have to go see Mirror, Mirror.

    ReplyDelete