Tuesday, April 17, 2012

family

Papa and Grandma drove to Oregon after visiting us here in MD.  Dad's oldest sister Marie Jeanne lives there with her children, grandchildren and great grands.  Mado and Laurent who both still live in France came to visit.  I love this picture of the four of them.

Family is special, it's a gift.  I am glad they had that time together.  I wish I had more time with my sibs, and with my kids, and with pretty  much all of  my family.  I am so grateful that Families are Forever and that we can have relationships that will endure beyond this life, that our Father in Heaven loves us and made it possible for us to be with Him and them always.

1 comment:

  1. Such a nice picture. I agree 100%. Family is the best. We are so fortunate to know that families can be together forever.

    ReplyDelete